A branding experience is all the interactions people have with a product, service, or organization.
People don’t buy products they buy Brands. Just think about your last purchase was it memorable and if so what was memorable about it?
– How did the experience make you feel?
– Why was it memorable?
– Was it over the top or simple?
– Did it improve your life or business?
If you’re in business why not build a big brand and a killer branding experience. It’s a sure-fire tool to help set you apart from the competition AND the wonderful thing about creating a branding experience is that it doesn’t have to be complicated. So many business owners overthink and complicate this focusing on strategies and tactics that do nothing to create a meaningful branding experience.
Your branding experience doesn’t have to be complicated. It can be something super simple, pleasant and memorable. Some of the greatest branding experiences inspire, engage, excite and empower.
Look at it this way, your brand experiences look a lot like the experiences you have with the people in your life they do the following: help you learn, teach, grow, do more, give, more, be more, touch your heart, make you laugh, make you cry and think.
When brands focus on providing their customers with memorable brand experiences create and retain a loyal following. In order to create a memorable brand experience, start from the heart, keep it simple, out yourself in your ideal customer’s shoes. How do you want them to feel? What do you want them to remember? What do you want them to take away?
Check out these 6 Tips to Creating Your Brand Experience:
1. Who is your customer. You must first and foremost know your customer. You must know what they like, what matters to them, why and the problems they have that you can solve.
2. Connect emotionally. Make your audience connect emotionally with your brand. Make them feel something. Find what matters to them and authentically connect with them in a real yet relevant way.
3. Empower and engage. You are your brand and so are your employees. Make sure that with every interaction you leave a lasting impression.
4. Keep your brand promise. Say what you mean and do what you say. Always under promise and over deliver. Customers want to buy from brands they know like and trust.
5. Have fun. Remember that your customers are people who like to laugh, dream and live life. Create an enjoyable, memorable, and exciting brand experience.
6. Listen. Keep your ear to the streets, make sure you listen more than you talk. The more you listen, the more you learn.
Looking to take the frustration out of creating a memorable branding experience? Download my E-Book: The Branding Experience here.